The aftercare and support capability that is at the heart of Lanemark’s BurnerCare service reflects not only the quality of the equipment design but also our commitment to ensuring it delivers long term, optimised process heating results.
Proven in a vast number of process heating installations, the capability comprises a list of factors that we believe contribute to this vital objective –
- Fully equipped service engineer support – using our trained and qualified team who are ACS-qualified, Gas Safe registered engineers. A key factor in providing peace of mind for all our customers is our fast response capability which is structured to enable an engineer to arrive on site as quickly as possible. In addition, our engineers are qualified to use mobile towers, scissor lift and boom access equipment.
- Service agreements are available – with associated labour and spare part discounts. By combining scheduled servicing and access to a vast range of spares with beneficial discounts to suit system and customer requirements, the most economic and reliable means of ensuring gas process burner installations function long into the future, is realised.
- Maintenance programme planning – by agreeing a regular maintenance procedure at intervals to suit both the process and each individual customer’s requirement, ongoing high levels of performance and efficiency can be best assured. By agreeing maintenance scheduling beforehand, it can be easily accommodated within production procedures.
- Supply of consumables and parts – both Lanemark and non-Lanemark burner systems can be accommodated by our extensive access to consumables and parts.
- Telephone help line – provides access to Lanemark expertise and guidance, much of which can be simply provided over the phone. Each call allows all users of the Lanemark’s BurnerCare service to benefit from every aspect of our equipment, design, installation and support capability.
- 24 hour emergency call-out burner breakdown cover for all Service Agreement holders. In the event of a burner breakdown outside of our normal office hours, there is a telephone forwarding system which will transfer the call to the service engineer on call.
- Provision of burner operating manuals in a selection of languages – to ensure that comprehensive details in a readily accessible format are held on site.
Download the BurnerCare data sheet here.